Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

1.8 Bugs

<<

rolyd90

Game Master

Post 12 Mar 2015, 2:09 am

Re: 1.8 Bugs

Melissmala wrote:[LWC] You have a pending action but another plugin cancelled it!'.
Not sure what caused this, did alittle google searching,

Quote from Hidendra (LWC Author) https://github.com/Hidendra/LWC/issues/731
Indeed it means another plugin cancelled the interact event when you had say /cprivate or something else waiting to be used. It says this because before if the other plugin silently cancelled it then it takes a lot of time to finally figure that out.

Hopefully it was a one off thing. But let me know if this happens again.

Could be server related, huge world = needs lots of cpu power sometimes. If it lagged and then another plugin took over while the lag hit, only thing i can think of...

Might be completely wrong.

Login to remove these ads

<<

rolyd90

Game Master

Post 12 Mar 2015, 2:13 am

jay9519 wrote:Apparently no one can sheer our sheep in a protected area unless they are added to the region or even ride horses
jay9519 wrote:If you have a chest locked then none of those items will feed through a hopper under that chest.
Will be checking/testing out these issues tomorrow or weekend.
<<

jay9519

Post 12 Mar 2015, 3:51 pm

The shearing of sheep and riding horses in protected areas is fixed with the 'use' and 'ride' flags working, only problem left is nothing flows through hoppers then into locked chests
<<

Rydero1

Post 13 Mar 2015, 3:15 pm

Use the "/chopper on" command and apply it to your chests for hoppers to pull/push items into chests. Works much in the same way as the "/cmagnet on" command does; eg, the chest needs to registered for flags to be applied. You can either use "/cprivate" or "/cpublic" to register a chest.

Hope this helps you Jay, works for me :lai16:
<<

jay9519

Post 13 Mar 2015, 6:21 pm

I'll give that a try next time I'm on, what I've usually been doing is just unlocking the chests
<<

Rydero1

Post 13 Mar 2015, 7:06 pm

Hmm, something strange is happening concerning the ''/chopper on'' flag when applied to chests !

Everytime I log into the server after a restart, all the ''/chopper on'' flags that i have previously applied to my chests are reset back to normal. The flag needs to be applied again.

Not sure whats happening here, is the World Guard or LWC plugins reverting back to default settings ?

Anyone else experiencing this bug ?
<<

huioliver345

Post 13 Mar 2015, 10:08 pm

rolyd90 wrote:Hasn't it always been this way? I mean 'use' is denied for users not added to the region. Unless overridden.

I don't think so, before 1.8, i'm pretty sure any player could walk into a basic protected region and use any redstone switch/button. Tho I reckon its better protection for player's stuff, with use denied on all regions now.

RYDERO1 wrote:Everytime I log into the server after a restart, all the ''/chopper on'' flags that i have previously applied to my chests are reset back to normal.

Hmm how weird. I just tested by placing a hopper and a chest on top, protected it and used '/chopper on' on it, items fed from the protected chest. After a restart, I logged back in and the hopper was still taking items from the protected chest just fine... Sure your not doing something wrong, or its something else weird...?
<<

rolyd90

Game Master

Post 29 Mar 2015, 6:41 am

Updated to 1.8.3 let me know if any bugs pop up.
<<

Mingjetan

Post 28 Jun 2015, 6:06 pm

I'm not sure if this is because of 1.8.7 but some signs become invisible.
Need some building tips? Just message me in game! I'll be more than happy to help :)

<<

rolyd90

Game Master

Post 09 Jul 2015, 2:36 am

Mingjetan wrote:but some signs become invisible.
could be new version. or another plugin, are they signshop signs, or normal signs or just randomly.

Also if I see you online will jump on and ask too.
Previous

Return to Support & Protection