Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Game Modifications (Mods)

<<

CalebRand

Post 26 Feb 2013, 9:39 am

Re: Game Modifications (Mods)

if the "light" mod is allowed it would be very useful
Rand

Login to remove these ads

<<

LeftSpineDwn

Post 26 Feb 2013, 4:45 pm

you really dont need a light mod, the game does have a few lighting issues but they will be fixed.
the game is meant to be challenging and if you find mods to make the game easy whats the point in playing.
<<

rolyd90

Game Master

Post 27 Feb 2013, 3:16 am

Torch - Minecraft Wiki
One of the most useful tools in the game, :happy-sunny:

Not really useful information, cause you know what it is. But its better than a dark mine :mine-D: What if you wanted to bring a player along, but they have default settings.. well, they cant see!

but I want to advertise the Minecraft Wiki to players :Laie60b: Lots of tips there!
<<

diqs123

Post 06 Apr 2013, 11:38 pm

I wish someone made a mod like to many items but with no spawning in so it does'nt take forever to google the recipie for crafting...
I dig stuff if u need excavating done check if I'm online and ask
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 07 Apr 2013, 12:19 am

dude use the wiki. It has a huge list of all the craft things. You guys seriously should take a good look at the links people post. =D

Roly posted the minecraft wiki b/c it is -very- helpful. You all might be surprised what you'll learn.
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

diqs123

Post 08 Apr 2013, 3:03 pm

dale00474 wrote:dude use the wiki. It has a huge list of all the craft things. You guys seriously should take a good look at the links people post. =D

Roly posted the minecraft wiki b/c it is -very- helpful. You all might be surprised what you'll learn.

it takes too long i use it and i always get attacked while trying to look it up[ and i played tekkit i know that toomanyitems is much much! quicker
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 08 Apr 2013, 8:42 pm

diqs123 wrote:
dale00474 wrote:dude use the wiki. It has a huge list of all the craft things. You guys seriously should take a good look at the links people post. =D

it takes too long i use it and i always get attacked while trying to look it up[ and i played tekkit i know that toomanyitems is much much! quicker

You bookmark this page and just open it before minecrafting. Then when you click the links at the top of it displaying the sections it takes about 5 seconds to find the recipe you need. It really doesn't take that long.

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

diqs123

Post 05 May 2013, 1:55 am

dale00474 wrote:
diqs123 wrote:

You bookmark this page and just open it before minecrafting. Then when you click the links at the top of it displaying the sections it takes about 5 seconds to find the recipe you need. It really doesn't take that long.

When I open other windows while plying mc it's lags heaps...
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 05 May 2013, 8:35 am

Was just saying b/c you were talking about google taking too long in your original post you didn't mention lag. So rather than google I was pointing out the wiki Roly posted.

<<

Mingjetan

Post 03 Aug 2013, 9:26 pm

Just a suggestion but I wonder if there's a plugin or something that had a command too go to the wiki
Need some building tips? Just message me in game! I'll be more than happy to help :)

PreviousNext

Return to Support & Protection