Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

cant access sever

<<

chiiuhh

Post 29 Oct 2013, 4:58 pm

cant access sever

i'm really not sue whats going on but when i tried to log on to rolyd this morning it said it was pinging and had an 'X' though the connection bar thingy then when i tried like five mins ago the same thing happened again. can someone please tell me if it something with my computer or the sever or what?

Login to remove these ads

<<

xzarahsx

Post 03 Nov 2013, 11:11 am

Re: cant access sever

From what it sounds like to me, it might be the version you are on... Have you updated to 1.7.2? If so backdate using the original login window of mine craft and change your profiler back to 1.6.2 :)
A.A. Milne
“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
― A.A. Milne
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 03 Nov 2013, 12:06 pm

That same day there was a widespread connection issue. It was fixed shortly after your post. It's possible after you didn't continue on the post we thought it was in relation to that issue. That's what I was thinking. :)
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

rolyd90

Game Master

Post 03 Nov 2013, 2:30 pm

Also I'm still awaiting a craftbukkit update, but the longer it takes, less bugs hopefully :P
<<

chiiuhh

Post 04 Nov 2013, 2:36 pm

thanks everyone

Return to Support & Protection