Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Assistance needed from mod/admin - Caboose101ful

<<

Caboose101full

Post 16 Sep 2016, 10:45 am

Assistance needed from mod/admin - Caboose101ful

Hi I recently just got unbanned and I went to my old base in world 1 to discover I can't access my chests use my doors, etc. I'm not sure if this was a result of the ban, or whatever but is there a way to check if the chest still belong to me? If so I would like to access them. Thanks Caboose101ful

Login to remove these ads

<<

Melissmala

Post 16 Sep 2016, 10:15 pm

Re: Assistance needed from mod/admin - Caboose101ful

hey Caboose,

so the reason for you issue is explained in this forum topic: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1775

long story short there isn't much we can do as world1 is now read only so even staff cant make edits to the world, I can certainly understand the frustration.

When I see you online next ill give you some tools from my own stock if you would like? its not much but it might help you get started. I can also help you find a place to live if you wanted some help with that.

looking forward to seeing you online
Melissmala
<<

Caboose101full

Post 17 Sep 2016, 9:25 am

Ah that's no good, and thanks for the offer but its fine I wouldn't of had much in there anyways haha, you've been a great help. Thank you and have a nice day. :)
<<

Caboose101full

Post 17 Sep 2016, 9:25 am

Looking forward to seeing you in-game as well! :)

Return to General Discussion