Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Horses

<<

meach51

Post 09 Jul 2013, 12:30 pm

Horses

Until the server has its own horses, I have four out at the ranch at Sunrise that people can ride in the meantime. The deal is:

VIP's only (Sorry)

Horses are on loan only. No, you can't buy them, or rent them. Please bring them back

Please tie up loose horses. This means you either ride them, or tie them up when u get off. All the horses have leads, make sure you remember to pick it up when you untie them. They go faster if you untie them before getting on :O

I'll open the ranch gates, so you can gallop off around sunrise. Please stay within the city limits.

To get access, please contact me ingame. The admins and mods know where the ranch is and, if you are very nice to them, they might let you have access if I'm not online.

If people are very busy, please be patient and don't pester. I will run at least one horse session a day.

Have fun!

meach

Login to remove these ads

<<

diqs123

Post 09 Jul 2013, 8:12 pm

Re: Horses

meach51 wrote:
I'll open the ranch gates, so you can gallop off around sunset. Please stay within the city limits.

meach

Isn't it sunrise?
I dig stuff if u need excavating done check if I'm online and ask
<<

meach51

Post 09 Jul 2013, 10:50 pm

Re: Horses

Just testing.... lol

Return to General Discussion