Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Hunger Games.

<<

brodsterbmx 1.2

Post 05 Aug 2012, 10:57 pm

Re: Hunger Games.

good job ok btw ive read the hg book and from my understanding there shouldnt be glass instead pressure plates that can be disabled hooking up to tnt (in the hg there a bit of ground you haveto stay on if you step of it before 60secs landmines blow you up.) and a golden horn type shape near the player chambers. thats all that i think that needs to be done

Login to remove these ads

<<

darkrai202

Post 07 Aug 2012, 6:10 pm

brodsterbmx 1.2 wrote:good job ok btw ive read the hg book and from my understanding there shouldnt be glass instead pressure plates that can be disabled hooking up to tnt (in the hg there a bit of ground you haveto stay on if you step of it before 60secs landmines blow you up.) and a golden horn type shape near the player chambers. thats all that i think that needs to be done

But that would blow up the arena s:

Also, the cornucopia can be gold but we're not trying to be that realistic. IMO, player made cornucopias are better, lol.
<<

Taylas

Post 28 Aug 2012, 4:53 pm

whats the warp?

=/
Danke <3
<<

Tea

Game Master

Post 03 Sep 2012, 4:24 pm

warp:
/warp hg

Click on the far left sign up the top to join the arena. Make sure to read the signs. They give out tips and facts, as well as how to spectate and avoid corruption on the games..
If the server does lag (which it normally does in the arena) and kicks all players out, just wait for an admin/mod to get back on.. they'll forcestart some more games. :)

another tip to avoid lag/ invisible players is to wait for every chunk to load. Before all you guys vote it's best to wait a couple of minutes.
Tea, Admin of Roly's Minecraft Server.
<<

rolyd90

Game Master

Post 29 Oct 2012, 3:40 am

Right now the SurvivalGames isn't working with the latest version of CraftBukkit.

The plugin has been removed until a update/fix comes out.
<<

S3xy_Vip3r

Post 29 Jan 2013, 3:19 pm

Re: Hunger Games Suggestion

You should make a storage room where players put there items in and then they /cprivate or /lock the chest, then when the hg finish they can get there items back.

Suggestion.
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 29 Jan 2013, 3:43 pm

Assuming a new plugin has been installed or the old one fixed players had no need to do this as items were saved, cleared and restored after the Hunger Games would finish.
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

Post 29 Jan 2013, 10:44 pm

get ready dark. Ill give it a go just tell me wen its ready TEA
<<

oddworld_chris

Post 30 Jan 2013, 6:09 pm

551760 wrote:get ready dark. Ill give it a go just tell me wen its ready TEA

Guys look at the date of this original post, it was back in July 2012. Unless a new plugin has been found for the specifics of the HG game, unfortunately at the moment HG is closed indefinitely. Furthermore HG caused a fair amount of lag when it was up and running, we probably dont want to add to an already existing problem. Hopefully though that will change soon, and we may be able to open it, in all its HG glory :)
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 30 Jan 2013, 7:10 pm

We could design a mechanical arena which would be really easy to do. We just need the locked chests or to make it so players must empty their inventory prior. Maybe if I can find us a new and more functional bukkit PvP plugin it won't be so difficult. The one we did have was -far- too involved to set up. But it did have the inventory auto storage for players. If anyone find us a good PvP plugin from bukkit that is regularly updated I'll be happy to talk Roly into giving it a shot. =D
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
PreviousNext

Return to Screenshots