Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

2 Suggestions from copycath

<<

copycath

Post 04 Jun 2013, 6:56 pm

2 Suggestions from copycath

:con25: I have two sugestions :Laie76b: First i think you should install FACTIONS THE BEST PLUGIN EVER!
Secondly i think you should add a donate package that gives you JUST money like 1$ for 1000$ or something :lai13:
COPYCATH

Login to remove these ads

<<

copycath

Post 04 Jun 2013, 6:57 pm

Re: 2 Suggestions from copycath

i MAY also add more suggestions
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 04 Jun 2013, 8:36 pm

Factions has been discussed several times in the forums. -IF- and this is a HUGE "if", the server ever were to get a new map it might be considered a little more. Or if more players really desire this plugin. At the current time we might open this back up for discussion and the staff and players throw Roly the suggestion. Maybe this is something Roly has an opinion on?
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

MrsRicochet

Post 04 Jun 2013, 10:07 pm

We could think about implementing it into Survival to give it that little extra buzz? I don't know. I've never liked Factions but it seems big on other servers.
<<

rocketpig3

Post 05 Jun 2013, 1:46 am

I really don't like the factions plugin. It divides players and makes the server atmosphere generally bad D:

It's for hardcore pvp servers without land protection not a general smp server like rolyd.

I am a businesspig. If you need anything or want to sell me something, send me some mail or ask in game.
<<

LeftSpineDwn

Post 05 Jun 2013, 2:15 pm

rocketpig3 wrote:I really don't like the factions plugin. It divides players and makes the server atmosphere generally bad D:

It's for hardcore pvp servers without land protection not a general smp server like rolyd.

^^^^ what rocketpig said ^^^^^
<<

xzarahsx

Post 05 Jun 2013, 7:25 pm

rocketpig3 wrote:I really don't like the factions plugin. It divides players and makes the server atmosphere generally bad D:

^^^^^^^^What he said^^^^^^^^^

In my honest opinion, I've never liked the servers with factions, as rocket has stated it generally makes the atmospheres bad as you can overtake someones place, things like spawners and what not.
Although it is part of a survival map, i don't think it's something worthwhile.
A.A. Milne
“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
― A.A. Milne
<<

Coffee

Game Master

Post 05 Jun 2013, 7:38 pm

I'll sell you my money.

$5000 per $1 aud.
<<

x_XchickenmanX_x

Post 03 Oct 2013, 10:35 pm

Sorry BUt I Don't Think factions is a good idea because it gets really annoying when new people or just people in general just keep spamming 'can I join a fac'

Thx chicken man! :)
Need Some help just ask I will be willing to help you anytime :)

Return to Suggestions