Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Building Grants

<<

Coffee

Game Master

Post 01 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

Re: Building Grants

Ok.

I've funded d1gg and Mr. Purple_

I'm interested in your idea but want to know more Evil.

Also jake, i'm sorry but i'm not interested in funding your idea because d1gg's is similiar. you're welcome to come up with a new idea though.

Login to remove these ads

<<

AweVicinity

Post 02 Aug 2013, 12:22 pm

I wanted to make a massive what and watermelon and pumpkin farm....I think its a good Idea
<<

Mingjetan

Post 10 Aug 2013, 10:03 pm

Hmmmm maybe a big underwater city?...if anyone wants too help ill provide them with a scuba diving helmet!
Need some building tips? Just message me in game! I'll be more than happy to help :)

<<

Mingjetan

Post 11 Aug 2013, 10:20 am

ok luka's helping me anyone else?
Need some building tips? Just message me in game! I'll be more than happy to help :)

<<

D1GG

Post 20 Sep 2013, 9:51 pm

Hello, I am planning to build an imperial battle cruiser, have been playing a lot of empire on SWTOR lately and just love them, im planning to build it out of Black, Grey and Light grey wool, maybe a bit of red, will need ALOT of wool in order to complete this build, open to suggestions on what some of the rooms could be :)
Thanks
:conexplosion: -D1GG
<<

chiiuhh

Post 03 Oct 2013, 5:38 pm

hey its chii
I am building a as accurate as possible acropolis out of quartz an I need alotso I was wondering if I could get some money from u to get quartz and for people to help me build it :)

I basically need evey type of quartz to make it............. so yeah! also looking from volunteers to help build.
~chii
<<

x_XchickenmanX_x

Post 04 Oct 2013, 3:42 pm

hey vegan
I have been thinking for a while about making a massive Eiffel tower and if you give me building grants I would need a lot of stone bricks and iron fence/gate things

thx mr chicken :D
Need Some help just ask I will be willing to help you anytime :)
<<

x_XchickenmanX_x

Post 04 Oct 2013, 4:00 pm

wait sorry doesn't matter vegan I bought 5 chests of stone from nao

thx chicken man :D
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 04 Oct 2013, 11:09 pm

chiiuhh wrote:hey its chii
I am building a as accurate as possible acropolis out of quartz an I need alotso I was wondering if I could get some money from u to get quartz and for people to help me build it :)

I basically need evey type of quartz to make it............. so yeah! also looking from volunteers to help build.
~chii

I will personally fund this project under the condition it can be copied and placed at /warp pvp for the Colosseum area. Please get in touch with me in game using /modreq or via PM on the forums if interested. BTW, you would get credit for your work. Just let me know how much you need.
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

x_XchickenmanX_x

Post 05 Oct 2013, 12:14 pm

Hey vegan I'm thinking of building the Jefferson memorial in Washington dc (look it up) I think it will look really cool when it's done and if that's to hard or to expencive I would like to make the big Ben
Thx mrchicken :D
PreviousNext

Return to Events