Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Building Grants

<<

Calhon

Post 08 Oct 2013, 3:34 pm

Re: Building Grants

Hey GV

Im trying to build a underground and sky scraping building hoping to be the biggest spiral stair case on the server. Do you think you could lend me some supplies to help?

Calhon
Do you need help or u just gonna sit and read tis?!

Login to remove these ads

<<

Calhon

Post 08 Oct 2013, 4:12 pm

Hi GV

Forget my old request. I would like to start something with Lukaben1 called Guards and Robbers, a minigame. There is a Guards team and a Robbers team. The idea is that the robbers need a tactical plan to rob the bank and get away. How ever we need money to start the place plus a plugin that will reset the arena. Its PVP and they all get descent weapons

Thanks Calhon
Do you need help or u just gonna sit and read tis?!
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 08 Oct 2013, 8:15 pm

Calhon wrote:Hi GV

Forget my old request. I would like to start something with Lukaben1 called Guards and Robbers, a minigame. There is a Guards team and a Robbers team. The idea is that the robbers need a tactical plan to rob the bank and get away. How ever we need money to start the place plus a plugin that will reset the arena. Its PVP and they all get descent weapons

Thanks Calhon

You will need to go to the bukkit website and find a server plugin which meets the requirements of what you wish to do. The building would also have to look good and would only be able to be placed in the PvP area due to concerns of player abuse of "owning" a PvP region. As far as the plugin goes you will need to find one yourself and submit it for approval. The PvP region part has one of two options…

You make it outdoors. This requires some sort of physical boundary that is functional for keeping people out, has a clearly defined entrance which can be sealed via redstone gates for event usage and it must look good from the outside.

You make it underground. The drawback is it would be a night-time type arena since natural light will be impossible and lighting blocks won't be sufficient. The entrance would be provided by me. However, you don't have to make it look good from the outside. You would only need to make whatever buildings and such you place in it look good.

Please find your plugin and give a bit of detail on the things mentioned above please. =) I just don't want you to go through all the work and have Vegan fund it if you can't use it.
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
Previous

Return to Events