Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Be Brave and Shave!

<<

krypton3344

Post 09 Mar 2013, 9:03 pm

Re: Be Brave and Shave!

I'm sorry to say but my lame and stupid parents won't let me donate. :O *booing* So yeah, it sucks and I was hoping I could donate but yeah. Still I wish you the best of luck in doing this and I'll see you soon?? Well, maybe. :)
You notice creepers only when they explode!

Login to remove these ads

<<

diqs123

Post 14 Mar 2013, 11:26 pm

MrsRicochet wrote:Another big thank you to Ryder for his donation!

So far, that people eligible for the five stacks of diamonds are: meach, kneesa and Ryder. There are still two spots left for anyone to claim!

I really really wish there was a way I could help but I don't have credit card :( but still good luck hope you raise lots of money and save many lives ;)
I dig stuff if u need excavating done check if I'm online and ask
<<

xzarahsx

Post 16 Mar 2013, 3:24 am

Hey everyone, MrsRicochet has been busy at the moment with her personal life,
We know the awards were meant to be given out on the 14th but please bare with her as she will sort out another day to award everyone and get some great photos of you all!!
Thankyou everyone for participating in this event, it means so much to MrsRicochet for all the kind hearts out there.
You are all awesome.

I or MrsRicochet will let you know what's happening once I hear of anything or once she has the time. :)
Don't fret you will get your awards!!
Speaking on behalf of MrsRicochet in this post! :)
A.A. Milne
“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
― A.A. Milne
<<

diqs123

Post 05 Apr 2013, 12:10 am

xzarahsx wrote:Hey everyone, MrsRicochet has been busy at the moment with her personal life,
We know the awards were meant to be given out on the 14th but please bare with her as she will sort out another day to award everyone and get some great photos of you all!!
Thankyou everyone for participating in this event, it means so much to MrsRicochet for all the kind hearts out there.
You are all awesome.

I or MrsRicochet will let you know what's happening once I hear of anything or once she has the time. :)
Don't fret you will get your awards!!
Speaking on behalf of MrsRicochet in this post! :)

Hope she's okay... ;D
I dig stuff if u need excavating done check if I'm online and ask
Previous

Return to Events