Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Banned :(

<<

Zipzo

Post 07 May 2015, 4:37 pm

Banned :(

Hey,
I recently got banned because I was TP'd to someone and at their house there was a sign saying "Buy 32 string for 0.00" so, I bought 2 stacks. After I bought the string i was asked to give it back to the person I bought it from. I did and then I got banned.
I was also banned for setting home in Mel's house. I did not know that was against the rules and I apologise for what I did.

I know the ban is only for four days but this is my favourite Minecraft server and it would be awful to go without.
I'm truly sorry!

- Zipzo

Login to remove these ads

<<

jay9519

Post 07 May 2015, 9:45 pm

Re: Banned :(

Hi Zipzo,

The reason you did get banned was because you were clicking on buy signs in Mel and Rav's place even after you were told to stop... yes you gave the items back but the worse bit is you set a home there called 'buy' so you could return later on when they went offline to take more stuff without their knowledge, what you did is wrong Zipzo.

I know you apologise for your actions but i think the ban should stay as it is only 4 days, it will give you time to think on your actions and hopefully give you a better understanding of not taking things that don't belong to you

Return to The Banhammer